Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Bummer






OK so alot of things have happened since I have posted last. Courtney Derek and Rusty came up on August 27- Sept. 13. It was alot of fun having them here. they went moose hunting and Derek got a 41 1/2 inch moose. It's nice :) They went for a week. Someone my dad knows offered to fly them out if he could have some meat so they took him up on that offer. They went about 9 miles out from Nenana. Here is a video of their adventure.I haven't started classes up at UAF I know I said I was cause I was going to but there were several things that came up to hinder me from going. I am bummed but God has a reason why. I heard someone say that you can make all the plans you want but God has his and doesn't feel the need to ask you if his plans are fine. Courtney wants me to move back to Arkansas but I really don't want to I love Alaska to much. Mom got a promotion at work and has to have some training in Chicago so If dad don't go with her I will go adn maybe do a little shopping while I'm down there ;) Anyways we are moving to Chief Nikoti or how ever its spelt. It's off of Nordale. It's a bigger house than what we live in now so that will be nice. The house on Mavencamp they are selling it so we have to move:( I don't really care for moving. I can't wait to have a house of my own. Anyways here are some pictures that I took of Rusty when they were up here last. He has 4 teeth and is almost walking.


No comments:

Post a Comment