Tuesday, August 17, 2010

New things!!

O.K. so its been forever since I have written anything on here and I not completely sure who all still reads this blog, but anyways I am about to start school at UAF. I will be taking some culinary art classes. I'm excited but nervous all at the same time. I have not had a teacher or been in a classroom in 7 years so it will be different. I am looking forward to actually being able to actually start the beginning of my life and not always have my dad make every decision for me. My classes are going to be during the day so I had to quit babysitting everyone but Orrin so he will come on the days I don't have classes and then hopefully find a job and work at night so I can still save up money for some land to build a house on one day. I go Thursday to set up my classes:)Here lately I have been in the mood to read for some reason so I just got done read 2 really good books one by Tracie Peterson and the other by Nancy Mehl. Tracie Peterson's book A Promise to Believe In was really good it was a western historical fiction book. Nancy Mehl's book Simple Secrets was a mystery romance book.They are novels. yeah I know romance yuck but It wasn't mussy so I read it. Trust me I not into all that mussy romance stuff so it was hard for me to even consider reading it but now I'm glad I did. anyways Courtney, Derek, and Rusty came in the last part of May thru the first part of June for a visit that was fun. We went to Valdez and rode the Stan Steven's cruise. We seen lots of wildlife. You can go to this link to see all the pictures. http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=220223&id=502958351&l=31515e711e Oh yeah I did get a puppy well not so much of a puppy now he is getting huge. He is a black lab and he is so smart I taught him how to sit, play fetch, and he love riding in my car. getting back to Courtney, Derek, and Rusty they are going to be here again 10 days =! I'm super excited. Derek and dad are going to go moose hunting. So that ought to be fun for them. They will also be here for my 18th birthday :) not that turning 18 changes anything but it will be nice to have my sister here for my birthday. Mom has no idea they are going to be here so it will be a big surprise for her. She has been talking about wanting to see them so bad so this will be a BIG surprise:) So anyways I have alot of new stuff happening in my life. It's kinda excited to think about but nerve racking all the same. So I will maybe post pictures of school projects and my uniform:( OK well sorry its so long but its been awhile since I posted.

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! how exciting Lynse!!! Thanks for the update! I miss talking to you...
    What did you end up naming your puppy by the way?
    Have a good day!
    ~Kluane

    ReplyDelete