I'm finally done with school. I got done on Monday. I'm really happy to be done and it's kinda nice not having to worry about having to do school. Well we will be leaving in about a week. Really excited to see Rusty, Courtney, and Derek. Also nervous about riding on an airplane. Can't wait to go and eat some of my Mema's cooking.I have no idea what to do on the plane. We fly from Anchorage to Huston. That's gonna be a long flight :(.
We will ask Joy are we gonna fly on an airplane and she says yes and then we say where we gonna go and she says Arkansas and then we say who we gonna go see and she says Bro.Kent and Rusty and Courtney and Derek. We think its the cutest thing. Anyways just thought I'd share that I'm done with highschool. What to do what to do. Hummm I guess sit and wait on what God has for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good for you. Plane rides are so fun!
ReplyDeleteThat's cool that you are done with school. I wish I was=o)
ReplyDeleteKluane
Congrats lynse hope you have a good trip. See you when you get back. Happy thanksgiving.
ReplyDelete